Memes Faces Cursors LOL - Rage Face Comics

What you need to know about me

Jan 28, 2013

Will I survive this week?

   Hey guys!ERMAHGERDDDDDDD!!!!I am like a HUNGRY (need sleep) zombie!This week I am having my Math and Romanian exam (preparing for the big exam) and I feel like the ''fun'' part of me is dying slowly!
   I have to do math exercises until Friday because that's when I am having the exam and I have to learn a lot of formulas (that I will probably won't use in my future life so what's the point of them?)and also at Romanian I have to exercise on analysing the words and things like those...you know Usefull(less)things for your life.
    Like I imagine myself ten years later going at the grocery store and when I get to pay ,the employee will say:
    ''Good day lady,to pay the things you bought you need to answer the following question:''
f 1/2x +1/2(1/2x + 1/2(1/2x +1/2(1/2x + ... = y
    Yeaah ...like that would happen...


     Anyways,wish you have a blessed week!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Unicorn