Memes Faces Cursors LOL - Rage Face Comics

What you need to know about me

Jan 10, 2013

Happy Holidays!!


   Merry Christmas guys!I hope you had a great time with your family and friends.I also hope that Santa got you what you wanted!I celebrated the holidays in a really fancy way...I got an Imac and an Iphone and ....what am I talking about?!NO!

  25th of December was a special day for me!I was woken up by mom...naah juts kidding!I woke up super early,around three to four o'clock.And I ran to the Christmas tree.I was pretty excited and nervous ...I actually didn't wish for anything....OF COURSE I DID!I wanted a super expensive camera !Obviously I didn't get it but I am planning to buy it on summer with my own money(It's gonna be pretty hard but THE EXCITEMENT IS HUGE)


Anyways I unwrapped the presents ,of course beside the sweets and the unforgetable socks I also got a note from Santa :
        ''I didn't know what to get you this year,I know you wanted that fancy camera but you have to wait a little more for it!I talked with the Easter bunny and I am pretty sure you're going to get it on Easter!This year ,unlike the other years, I brought you money!You can do whatever you want with them,they are all yours!

                                                                                      Love,Santa


(I knew that mom wrote that note,it was definetly her writing  but nevermind ^_^)


I was stunned that Santa got me money!I have never received money from Santa before!It was a great opportunity to spend them at the mall!After the Christmas flu has stopped,I and mom went to the mall.I got a lot of accessories,clothes,a perfume and a book.I was proud of what I got!




The New Year came and I celebrated it at home...I was totally fine with that!Prepared with a lot of food and soda I stayed lazyly in front of the TV and watched other people having fun!Pretty exciting,huh?
Then after all this craziness with the holidays ,I relaxed in front of the TV and my best(home)friend ,the computer!

I hope you guys had fun celebrating Christmas and the New year!



2013 WILL BE THE BEST YEAR EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Unicorn