Memes Faces Cursors LOL - Rage Face Comics

What you need to know about me

Nov 26, 2012

Holiday time!

   Hi guys!Long time no posts!I can't wait for the holidays!Right now I am sitting in my room and I don't know how to say it but...Christmas pretty much threw up in my bedroom:)I've already decorated it with Christmas lights and stockings!Right now you're probably thinking I am obsessed with Christmas,yes that's true and I am totally fine with that!
  Black Friday passed...and I didn't get anything ,actually people are getting crazy when they hear about huge sales so I don't want to get hurt trying to find something to buy...
   The past two months went pretty much insane...our class threw a party to celebrate Halloween and some birthdays ,we had fun and we used our energy until we worn-out!
    Then we went in a trip to Predeal...it was one of my best trips to somewhere with some of my bestfriends!We had some great times that I will be glad to remember about them when I'll be older.
   Also...I haven't finished yet the finals...So the tension is everywhere but I am trying to keep chill(I SAID TRYING!)The good thing is that I am done with the math exam which was a nightmare for me!
    Now let's get back to Christmas....I loooooove this time of the year when everyone gets better and share love and joy !Christmas is my favorite holiday also because of the snow and the fancy decorations chilling in the indoors or outdoors!
   Moreover during holidays my best friend will come over so it's going to be fun!We're going to celebrate the New Year together.
   See you soon,here is one of my drawings:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Unicorn